Bookings & Payments
Full payment of the total holiday rental fee and taxes is required with booking.
Payment can be made by: Visa, Master Card or PayPal.
Cancellation of bookings will incur the following fees:
- 25% of the paid amount will be forfeited;
- Cancellations within 14 days prior to arrival (the date of arrival is not calculated) will incur 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 8 days prior to arrival (the date of arrival is not calculated) will incur 100% cancellation fee and no money will be refunded;
Cancellations must be in writing. No refund will be paid upon verbal cancellations.
We recommend travel insurance to avoid the risk of cancellation fees.
Check-in / Check-out
All properties will be available for check-in at 2 pm on arrival date and check-out is required by 11 am on departure date.
Earlier check-ins or later check-outs is subject to availability and must be agreed upon.
Breakages / Damages
All breakages and / or damages caused during the booking period and not due to normal wear and tear will be charged on the Credit Card provided and a detailed description of the items repaired / replaced with relative expenditure will be sent in writing to the address provided.
Disclaimer & Responsibility
It is a condition of any bookings for any Tenant / Guest of Tropicana Lagoon Apartments that:
- Every Tenant / Guest of the property does so for holiday or long term rental purpose only and does it at his / her own complete discretion & risk;
- The Owner Of Tropicana Lagoon Apartments will not be held responsible in any way for any accident, damage or any other fortuitous happening to people or things at the property during the period of the booking;
- The property is adequately insured however it is the responsibility of the Tenant / Guest to use his / her reasonable due diligence to lock the property when unattended to prevent theft of break-ins and to place cyclone shutters and other protection devices as provided to prevent cyclone damages;
No responsibility is taken for personal items left on the property after departure. If items are not claimed within 14 days from departure (the date of departure is not calculated) any item left on the property will be considered the property of no one and disposed at the discretion of Lagoon Apartments
Transport to and from the property on arrival and departure will be arranged by Lagoon Apartments for a fee of AUD 20. Any special arrangement for individual bookings will be charged a fee according to the service required.
Generally pets are not allowed in the properties.
Phone and phone lines are generally not available, a complementary guest mobile phone is available on request and is subject of availability.
All information collected by Lagoon Apartments for the purpose of bookings or payments are used only for the purpose they are collected for. Tropicana Lagoon Apartments will use such information with respect and confidentiality and will take all reasonable steps for such information to be stored accurately and securely.
We may use provided details for the purpose of informing about and promoting related products & services. Such use can be terminated at any time by e-mailing [email protected]
with the word “Unsubscribe” written in the subject or text.
a person who is seeking long term accommodation (more than (3 weeks)
a person staying at a property offered for holiday rentals together with